This project took me approx 10-15 mins- super quick!
A length of metal rod, coloured metal wire, large hole beads and heart pendant (plastic), wire cutters, super glue, round-nose pliers
I have used a pre-cut piece of metal rod.
1. Cut a long length of coloured metal wire (approx 25 cm).
2. Use pliers to curl the end of the wire.
3. Make a jump ring to hang the heart.
4. Start at one end and slowly bend the wire around the rod.
5. At intervals ,thread the beads onto the rod and wrap the wire around them to keep in place.
6. To finish, create a loop by bending the wire over the top of the rod, then curl the end of the wire again.
7. Use tiny dabs of super glue along the rod to keep the coloured wire in place.
8. Hang the heart from the wire curl at the bottom of the pendant using the jump ring.
Leave to dry.
You can change many aspects of this pendant to enhance your own style.